When to book in with a dietitian.
If you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, you may need to make some changes in your diet. However, with so much conflicting information available about what you should and should not eat, it can be challenging to know where to start. This is where a registered dietitian (such as myself) can help. Here are some reasons why you might want to consider seeing a dietitian:
- You Have Health Concerns: If you have health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart disease, a dietitian can help you develop a meal plan that can manage or even reverse some of these conditions.
- You Want to Lose Weight: A dietitian can help you design a personalised weight loss plan that considers your unique needs, lifestyle, and food preferences.
- You Want to Improve Your Athletic Performance: Whether you are a professional athlete or just enjoy exercising, a dietitian can help you optimise your diet to improve your performance and reach your goals.
- You Want to Learn About Nutrition: A dietitian can help you understand the basics of nutrition, including how to read food labels, how to balance your macronutrients and micronutrients, and how to make healthy food choices.
- You Want to Build Healthy Habits: A dietitian can help you build healthy eating habits that you can maintain for the long term.
- You Are A Parent Or Caregiver and want to help your child with any of the points above.
- You Have A Fussy Eater and you are concerned about their diet variety and or growth. A paediatric trained dietitian can help the child and the parent improve diet quality and quantity through practical education.
One of the reasons I absolutely love my job as a paediatric and adult dietitian is, I get to wear many hats and help improve health outcomes across such a diverse range of conditions, ages and stages.
Different ways to work with me, a qualified Dietitian
Nutrition Bootcamp – Commencing October 9th!
The Nutrition Bootcamp is aimed at those wanting to change their relationship with food and reset their metabolism. The 6-week Nutrition Bootcamp is set up as a practical workshop where you start by filing in a Questionnaire about your goals, activity and eating pattern.
From this, I recommend your starting meal plan which you access through my website portal with your own login. Each week you (and your fellow bootcampers) are given educational resources, new recipes, shopping lists and meal guides. Support is provided through a group setting; questions may be asked at any time and are then shared (anonymously) with the group each week during a weekly live Q and A stream. This is great for those who might not know what to ask but can still benefit from others in the group seeking further support. A private Facebook group is set up, and bootcampers are encouraged to join and participate in online communication with other participants (this is not compulsory, and some may choose to have a more private experience).
To register for the nutrition bootcamp Click Here
One on One private consultations:
Unlike the Nutritional Bootcamp, private consultations are conducted in a 1:1 setting. This involves a personalised assessment with loads of questions so I can get to know you and understand your goals to make sure we can develop the perfect plan to meet them.
We work together in a flexible way to devise the best path that is tailored to you and your lifestyle, whether that be individualised nutritional strategies and guidance, education around label reading and recipe modification or a personalised meal plan tailored to your goals. Whatever you need, we work together to make it happen!
The time given in a private consultation is more than what is given to you in a Bootcamp environment. Topics of conversation revolve around your issues and goals alone. This service is well suited to those with complex health concerns, food allergies or intolerances, detailed medical histories or changing goals that need consistent flexibility and guidance. Consultations can be done face to face, on Zoom or FaceTime or over the phone.
To book a Private consult with Olivia Click Here