6 WEEK NUTRITION BOOTCAMP
HOW Does The Bootcamp Work?
- The two communication portals will be:
- A private Facebook group
- Nutrition Bootcamp members only portal on this website
- All you need is a Facebook account with a profile so you can be added to the private group for the 6 weeks.
- The Facebook group is the main portal for communication over the 6 weeks. It is a silent group which only bootcamp members will have access to where you will be provided with daily information, answers to questions, support and motivation from myself and other boot camp members
- The members only portal will be used to view the weekly education videos, written education material and new weekly recipes. Once you have signed up to the Nutrition Bootcamp you will receive a username ready to login into the members section of the website
- Note: You can still do the bootcamp without Facebook and communicate with me via email
WHEN Does It Start?
- February 28th 2022
WHAT Does The Bootcamp Include?
- A nutritionally complete MEAL PLAN loaded with nutritious, delicious and balanced meals. I will guide your choice of plan based on your goal(s) and activity level as identified in the pre bootcamp questionnaire.
- Meal plans:
- Standard Plan – includes red meat, fish, chicken, eggs, dairy and plant foods.
- Standard Gluten Free Plan
- Vegetarian Plan – Includes dairy, eggs, and plant foods but excludes red meat, fish and chicken
- Vegetarian Gluten Free Plan
- Pescatarian Plan – Includes fish, eggs, dairy and plant foods but excludes red meat and poultry (the vegetarian plan can be modified to accommodate this)
- A 30-40 minute practical education session each week on:
- Saying goodbye to ‘quick fix’ diets forever
- Teaching you how to reset your metabolism to work efficiently
- Understanding different types of fats and fibre
- How to read and understand food labels
- Eating the right portions at home and when out
- How to make recipes healthy and taste delicious
- Eating to help maximise your exercise results
- Weekly live Q & A session
- Weekly written information summarising each education session
- New weekly recipes, menu planners and shopping lists
Mvnt Hub @ Home – Full body cardio, strength and natural movement training
- Join for free as part of your bootcamp sign up
- A private Facebook group with guided full body workouts both recorded and live from 4 trainers
- No gym equipment needed
- Support, inspiration, and motivation to keep moving
- This offer is only valid for NEW Mvnt Hub members and applies for the duration of the bootcamp
- If you want to join Mvnt Hub @ Home, sign up for the bootcamp, then contact Kristal Murrell firstname.lastname@example.org
Pilates with Tamara from T Form Pilates
- Access to 2 workouts per week ranging from 15-30 minutes focussing on safe and functional full body workouts to help improve your strength, posture and flexibility
- Suitable for pre natal, post natal, injured, expert or just starting out
- This applies for the duration of the bootcamp
- 30% discount to join T Form at Home during or post bootcamp.
- For more information contact Tamara Weston email@example.com
WHO Is The Bootcamp For?
- Anyone wanting to reset their metabolism and stop worrying about WHAT, HOW & WHEN to eat forever
- Wanting to feel confident and in control of your body
- All ages and levels of fitness
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Weight loss
- Wanting strength and toning
- Wanting more energy
- Wanting to improve your sleep
- Wanting to stop restricting food and ‘dieting’
- Wanting to stop thinking about food all the time
How Much Does It Cost?
|1. Sign up for one||$350|
|2. Sign up as a couple (20% discount)
(Partner, friend, housemate, family member)
|3. Doing the bootcamp again? (20% Discount)||$280|
|4. Completed The Private 6 Week Meal Plan Package with Olivia (20% Discount)||$280|
As a qualified health professional, Olivia accepts private health insurance rebates for those eligible.